Current version: 5.1.0
Note: hekate 6.0.3 or newer MUST be used for this release.
If you need help you can ask in our Discord Server under #fedora-support
You should also take a look at our FAQ and Common Issues which may already answer to some of your questions
The important parts of the guide are the Installation and Update sections.
You can skip the rest if you don't want extra information about the project.
- hekate 6.0.3 or newer
- A 16GB SD Card MINIMUM (Recommended: 128GB and up U3 or U3/A2 class)
- A computer (for backing up and extracting the installation files)
- Latest L4T Fedora rootfs
Follow our L4T Ubuntu 18.04 install guide and stop before the last step (backup restoration)
During L4T Fedora initial setup you need to create a user account.
- For prompts, the on screen keyboard can be shown by swiping your finger from the bottom of the screen upwards otherwise docking works.
- It is mandatory to boot and a root account is not sufficiant.
- You may additionally setup a network connection and your timezone.
- The initial setup installer can seem to hang but let it exit gracefully by simply waiting long enough (up to 30 seconds approximately)
Make sure any existing online updates are done via
Software application or
You can now proceed to restore your backup as mentionned in the last step of the ubuntu guide.