L4T Fedora Installation Guide
Installation guide/tutorial for Linux4Switch L4T Fedora on Nintendo Switch
- 2.During L4T Fedora initial setup you need to create a user account.
- For prompts, the on screen keyboard can be shown by swiping your finger from the bottom of the screen upwards otherwise docking works.
- It is mandatory to boot and a root account is not sufficiant.
- You may additionally setup a network connection and your timezone.
- The initial setup installer can seem to hang but let it exit gracefully by simply waiting long enough (up to 30 seconds approximately)
- 3.Make sure any existing online updates are done via
dnfcommand. You can now proceed to restore your backup as mentionned in the last step of the ubuntu guide.